ISO 9001> is a standard that sets out the requirements for a quality management system. It helps businesses and organizations be more efficient and improve customer satisfaction. The standards provide guidance and tools for companies and organizations who want to ensure that their products and services consistently meet customer’s requirements, and that quality is consistently improved.
According to the ISO, some of the main benefits of implementing a quality management system are...
- Define who is affected by your work and what they expect from you. This will enable you to clearly state your business objectives.
- Put your customers first, making sure you consistently meet their needs and enhance their satisfaction.
- Work in a more efficient way as all your processes will be aligned and understood by everyone in the business or organization.
- Meet the necessary statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Expand into new markets, as some sectors and clients require ISO 9001 before doing business.
- Identify and address the risks associated with your organization.
Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. has achieved certification to ISO 9001> which has compliance requirements that cover every aspect of our operations. In addition, there are requirements for policies and procedures governing document control, corrective and preventive action, internal audits, and management review of the quality system at regular intervals.
Calumet's ISO 9001 Certified Quality System> has been designed with controls in place at every key point in our operations from our raw incoming crude to our shipping operations. As a customer, you can rest assured that our system monitors every phase of our operations and through that continuously identifies ways to improve our product, processes and service. All this helps Calumet ensure that the products and services that you receive from us are the very best.